Enhance Your Smile With Teeth Whitening!
Do you desire a brighter, whiter smile that exudes confidence? We utilize the latest in teeth whitening technology to help you achieve a beautiful, unstoppable smile! We are proud of offer both in-office and take home whitening treatment, including KÖR In-Office Teeth Whitening.
Teeth Whitening - Cosmetic Dentistry
Do you feel unhappy with the color of your teeth? Have you noticed your tooth color becoming yellowed and dulled over the years? Maybe you have even tried an over-the-counter whitening kit, only to experience disappointing results. If you are interested in whitening the color of your teeth, our professional teeth whitening might be just what you need. With our teeth whitening system, you can achieve that stunning, bright smile you desire!
Your teeth may be discolored and stained because of a variety of factors. Some of these factors and habits include:
- Staining from certain drinks, like tea, soda, wine, or coffee, as well as highly or darkly pigmented foods like berries
- Tobacco use
- Deposits of plaque and tartar on your teeth
- Certain medications
- Fluorosis, or excessive fluoride ingestion
- Trauma to the teeth, which can result in grey, white, or brown spots
Our friendly dentists provide a take-home teeth whitening treatment as well as an in-office option. Call us today to schedule an appointment to learn more about teeth whitening. We look forward to revitalizing your smile!
WE OFFER KÖR WHITENING IN-OFFICE & TAKE HOME TEETH WHITENING
Dr. Gardner is proud to offer the KoR deep whitening system, which is available as both an in office and take home option. KoR teeth whitening can provide excellent results and has a variety of added benefits:
- Beautiful, healthy and Hollywood white result
- Effective even on Tetracycline-stained (dark) teeth
- Low to No sensitivity
- Comfortable, easy process
- Permanent results – white teeth for your lifetime
- Entirely safe for teeth and gums
- Perfect for ages 14 – 90, the KoR teeth whitening system will gradually brighten your smile and restore a more youthful appearance.
Don’t let tooth discoloration ruin your smile. The things that we eat and drink every day affect our teeth. Teeth whitening is a safe, easy and effective way to brighten your teeth to restore that clean, even tooth color that you used to have. Did you know? Some over the counter whiteners can actually damage your teeth? Before you start any whitening program, you should consult your dentist!
Contact us today to set an appointment to learn more about teeth whitening.
Video: Teeth Whitening